In our Pirate Ship lesson, the students get to expose to the scientific concept on stable and unstable principle. This is an important concept in the architecture world as we desire to build a strong foundation based on a stable architecture.
The kids were just immense in the building of the pirate ship which they took in the amusement park.
Our Young Engineers also get to dress like pirates and build their own pirate ships and learning about scientific, engineering and mathematics principles that comes from designing the model.
Everyone finally graduated with a “Pirate Certificate”.
Why Young Engineers?
- Statistically tested and proven as efficient
- We make children love Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Fun and innovative
- Encourage independent and creative thinking
- Develop High-Order thinking skills
- Develop the ability to analyze engineering processes.
- Acquire engineering implementation skills
- Develop problem solving skills
- Develop team work capabilities
- Develop self-confidence and a sense of self-efficacy
- Develop computer orientation