Young Engineers AlgoPlay Enrichment ProgramSuitable for Ages: 6 – 9Average lesson duration: 75 minutes
Young Engineers believes in teaching through the Spiral Learning Technique. In this method, each enrichment program builds on the previous program’s curriculum. In addition, we always encourage newcomers and reteach lessons to make sure all students are up to speed.With the tangible coding language of Algobrix®, students begin by constructing a building block model, then create various lines of code using function & Parameter blocks. Finally, by pressing the Play block, the robot will perform the coding sequence.By matching function and parameter blocks together, the child creates a command for the robot. For example, moving it forward or turning on a red light. By putting the blocks together one after the other, it creates a code that the model will execute.In each lesson, the student will perform high level programming tasks such as Algorithm planning, Functions & Parameters, Conditioning, Loops, Multithreading, Debugging, Race Condition, sensor applications and more.AlgoPlay equips students with the professional skills necessary for understanding the logic behind almost any coding language that exists today.
What is AlgoPlay?
- A revolutionary educational program.
- Covers all programming and robotics fundamentals.
- Uses an intuitive and straightforward coding language.
- Hands-on and fun educational experience
How Does AlgoPlay Works?
Coding in 3 simple steps
2 ways to register for a trial class
ONE : Click on the picture below to see the respective class schedule and fill up the form
TWO: Fill up the form and our respective center colleague will contact you to arrange for a trial class
Students will be using our Young Engineers exclusive LEGO kits & Blocks for this workshop. (Disclaimer: Not to be brought home)
AlgoPlay Enrichment Program
- Develop procedural-logical and algorithmic thinking
- Learn the basics of computer programming
- Acquire a sense of control through learning and self-empowerment
- Develop high-order skills through:
- metacognitive thinking
- Discover coding without the use of any screen. (e.g tablets and laptops)
- Get familiar with software engineering terminology
- Introduction to algorithmic thinking
- Encourage problem-solving
- Develop creativity and critical thinking
- Gadgets and games
- Amusement park rides
- Various types of transportation machines
- Modern robots to execute common tasks
“My kids would love it” Prince William(UK)