Young Engineers e² is an enrichment programs community that is dedicated to educate children the basics of math, physics and engineering in a fun and productive way with LEGO bricks models.
Enrollments for our LEGO Brick Challenges Class for 2018 are now open.
WhatsApp to 94405079 with the following info
- Child’s name:
- Child’s age:
- Parent’s name:
- Parent’s email:
1st 30 customers will enjoy a 15% early bird discount. Spaces available, hurry before they are filled!!
Bricks Challenge is our most popular enrichment program. The overall course objective is to impart theoretical and applied knowledge in the fields of Science, Technology, Mechanical Engineering, and Math (STEM) by using LEGO® technic parts and other exciting tools.
The main goal of the course is to illustrate content through stories and demonstrations. Our students will learn math and physical principles through intuitive study, develop their independent learning and improve their building skills.
The course will provide mathematical integration between physical laws and the simple calculations to support them. The laws and mathematics are both illustrated through the construction of exciting LEGO® bricks models. Once the concepts have been demonstrated students enjoy hands on building the YE LEGO® models which provides experiential learning and reinforces the lessons topic. To carry out the building process, students receive a tailor made kit developed by Young Engineers.
Suitable for: 6-11 Years Old
Average lesson duration: 75 minutes
Young Engineers Bricks Challenge Enrichment Program
Program Main Topics
- Basic and Complex Mathematical Operations: The integration between planning and building the model involves the calculation of energy transformations, which enables the teaching of mathematical topics such as addition and subtraction, and up to exponentiation.
- Introducing Philosophers and Theoreticians: Archimedes, Newton, Da Vinci and more.
- Physical Forces and Laws: Centrifugal force, centripetal force, force of inertia, kinetic energy, potential energy, law of action-reaction, lift force, torque, leverage points, load distribution, force conservation, angular momentum and more.
Bricks Challenge Objectives and Values
- Develop time planning and management skills.
- Encourage independent creative-inventive thinking.
- Develop the ability to analyze engineering processes.
- Broaden knowledge of physical laws and various natural phenomena.
- Improve spatial vision.
- Develop a sense of self-efficacy.
- Develop interpersonal communication skills.
Building and Investigating Exciting Theme Models
- Amusement park rides.
- Various means of transportation.
- Modern machines.