As Advertise on
Young Engineers AlgoPlay Workshop
Suitable for Ages: 4 - 8
Workshop duration: 3 Hours
Looking for a fun and educational coding workshop for your children that does not require the use of any screens like tablets or laptops?
Sign your kids up this holiday for our AlgoPlay “Launch” workshop.
In this 3 hours, your kids will become Young Engineers tasked by the National Space Agency to build a Pendulum G-Force Simulator prototype as well as A Hypersonic Spacecraft Launcher prototype!!
Your kids will get to build, code and play with our revolutionary AlgoBrix coding system and LEGO robotics sets!
What is AlgoPlay?
- A revolutionary educational program.
- Covers all programming and robotics fundamentals.
- Uses an intuitive and straightforward coding language.
- Hands-on and fun educational experience
How Does AlgoPlay Works?
Coding in 3 simple steps
AlgoPlay Enrichment Program
- Develop procedural-logical and algorithmic thinking
- Learn the basics of computer programming
- Acquire a sense of control through learning and self-empowerment
- Develop high-order skills through:
- metacognitive thinking
- Discover coding without the use of any screen. (e.g tablets and laptops)
- Get familiar with software engineering terminology
- Introduction to algorithmic thinking
- Encourage problem-solving
- Develop creativity and critical thinking
- Gadgets and games
- Amusement park rides
- Various types of transportation machines
- Modern robots to execute common tasks
Our Workshop Schedule
Jurong East Center